These are the top skills in the Philippines. According to CNN post and Linkedin Recruiting page. Each of these main skills has its own category lists.
1. Sales Professional – Enterprise software, Cloud Computing, Pre-sales, Channel Partnership, Solution Selling.
2. Software Developer – Strusts, Maven, SOAP, SQL, Java Script
3. Customer Service Specialist – Employee Management, Contact Center, Business Process Outsourcing, Telesales, Performance Management.
4. Marketing Specialist – Customer Marketing, Trade Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Digital Marketing, Brand Management.
5. Administration Manager – Performance Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Human Resource, Financial Analysis.
6. Recruiter – Employer Branding, Sourcing, Taleo, College Recruiting, Vender Management.
7. IT support Specialist – Unix, Customer Service, Technical Support, Software Development, Financial Analysis
8. HR Professional – Workforce Planning, Outsourcing, Succession Planning, Employer Branding, Deferred Compensation
9. IT Consultant – SAP Implementation, Data Migration, Consulting, SAP Netweaver, SAP ERP
10. Accountant – External Audit, Sarbanes-Oxley-Act, Financial Audits, Variance Analysis, Banking