Naga City is cited as one of the Most Business-Friendly Cities in Asia and is considered to be one of the Philippines Top 20 cities, that major in export, commerce, trade, and high-employment. Naga City is the only place in Bicol where large, long offices of the most massive international companies in the Philippines. Naga City is also the only city in where there is a cyber zone that specializes in free internet to everyone.
Booming the city are the cathedrals, landmarks and museums which are rich in historical background. The city also celebrates the Feast of Peñafrancia. These, and those mentioned above, make Naga City one of the tourist destination in the Philippines.
A stay after the long hour of tour and travel is a great need. Here are some of the hotels you can choose from, all put according to its amenities and costs.
1. JoMckayl Apartelle
– Conveniently located in Bicol, JoMckayl Apartelle is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. For those of you who want to venture out, SM City Naga, Raul Roco Library, Bicol Science and Technology Centrum are just some of the attractions available to visitors. The hotel offers convinient rooms and accommodations to its guests with both quality in style and practicality in budget. Room costs starts at 484.00.
Address: San Sebastian Street, Isarog Avenue, Naga City – Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines 4400
2. Naga Land Hotel
– Convenient and comfortable accommodation at affordable rates (803.00 pesos is the lowest price) await you at Naga Land Hotel in Naga City, Philippines. Their 3-storey hotel features 51 air-conditioned rooms, laid out across halls with noise-reducing carpets, fitted with high-speed Internet access and PABX phone for easy connectivity.
Address: Elias Angeles St., Naga City
Contact Numbers: (054) 473.2111
3. Spring Valley Garden Resort
– Spring Valley Garden Resort is an ideal place to stay for both tourists on budget and those who prefer some luxuries. Air-conditioned as well as non-airconditioned rooms are available for singe or group travelers. 892.00 pesos is the lowest room offered by this garden resort which will still give you an experience of joy and relaxation.
Address: Del Rosario, Naga City
Contact Numbers: (054) 475-4830; 09215517627 or 09085576898
4. CBD Plaza Hotel
– The hotel is conveniently located in the Naga City Central Business District-II (CBD-II), an exciting hub of activity in the Bicol Region. SM City-Naga is a mere stone’s throw away and the Naga City Travel Terminals (Central Bus, Jeepney & Van) are only a few meters from our front door. To the west, it would only take a short ride away from Centro (CBD-I), the center of Naga City. To the east, Magsaysay Avenue is only a few kilometers away and will satisfy any of your dining or entertainment needs. Room rates starts at 892.00 pesos.
Address: Ninoy & Cory Avenue CBD-II Triangulo Naga City
Contact Numbers: (0922) 881 0735; (0917) 556 6609; (054) 472 0318; (054) 811 2318
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Naga Regent Hotel
– Right in the heart of Bicolandia’s bustling premiere city, Naga City, is a haven for tourists and businessmen wanting to indulge in relaxing comfort and at the same time equipped with the amenities that satisfy the requirements for business and pleasure. Room rate starts at 1,100.00 pesos.
Address: Elias Angeles Street, Naga City 4400 Philippines
Contact Numbers: (63)54 472-2626
Email Address: email@example.com
6. Moraville Hotel and Restaurant
– Moraville Hotel takes pride in its commitment to excellent service for the total satisfaction of its guests. Thus every guest can be assured of plush, well-appointed rooms and top-of-the-line amenities to guarantee a truly enjoyable stay in the which room cost begins at 1,450.00 pesos, a very conservative price for anyone looking for quality service and unique atmosphere.
Address: Dinaga Street, Naga City, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (054) 473-1247; 473-1248;
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Magic Square Inn
All guestrooms feature a variety of comforts such as shower, television, internet access – wireless, satellite/cable TV, non smoking rooms to please even the most discerning guest. Besides, the hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Magic Square Inn is an ideal place of stay for travelers seeking charm, comfort and convenience in Bicol. 1,291.00 pesos, as the lowest cost of room is already arrayed by those features mentioned above.
Address: corner Bulusan and Taal Street, Naga City – Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (075) 473-8888
8. White Dahlia Apartelle
– Designed for both business and leisure travel, White Dahlia Apartelle is ideally situated in Naga City – Camarines Sur; one of the city’s most popular locales. The hotel is not too far from the city center: just 1 km away, and it normally takes about 15 minutes to reach the airport. This modern hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Naga City Gymnasium, Raul Roco Library, Bicol Science and Technology Centrum.
The starting cost for a room is 1,506.00 pesos.
Address: Mayon Avenue corner Caimito Street, Dayangyang, Naga City – Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (02) 250-6168, (054) 472-0833
Email Address: email@example.com
9. Asog County Hotel – Experience high quality room facilities, including air conditioning, non smoking rooms, television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless (complimentary), shower, to help you recharge after a long day. The complete list of recreational facilities is available at the hotel, including massage. You will be delighted to know that among all these services, the hotel still think of your budget as it offers its rooms in a very low price. 1,214.00 pesos is the lowest cost of a room.
Address: Highway 1 San Isidro , Iriga City – Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines 4431
Contact Numbers: (054) 456 0051
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
10. Fish Cove Garden
– Nestled in the heart of Naga City – Camarines Sur, Fish Cove Garden Hotel is an ideal spot from which to discover Bicol. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. This modern hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as University of Nueva Caceres Museum, E-Mall, San Francisco Church Belfry. At Fish Cove Garden Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. To name a few of the hotel’s facilities, there are bar/pub, restaurant, laundry service/dry cleaning, Wi-Fi in public areas, coffee shop. With all these services and many more, Fish Cove Garden parades its room rates which starts from 1,800.00 pesos only!
Address: 154 Abella St, Naga City 4400, Phillipines
Contact Numbers: +(63) 917 558 2500
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org