This is the simple way to transfer a private vehicle name to another new owner in LTO (Land Transportation Office).

MV Transfer Requirements:

♦ Original copy of the Certificate of Registration (CR) or Certificate of Registration Encumbered (CRE)
♦ Original copy of the official receipt of payment of latest MVUC and other fees

CAR Certification of Registration and Official Receipt

♦ Original copy of the Deed of Sale/ Transfer/ Conveyance
♦ Confirmation of CR/OR in case the transacting district office is different from the district office that issued the current certificate of registration
♦ Deed of sale with assumption of mortgage with bank’s conformity
♦ Written consent from the financing company in case of CRE
♦ PNP-HPG MV Clearance Certificate
♦ Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
♦ Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
♦ Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)

What process to Transfer the Mobile Vehicle to the new owner.

1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.

Offices for LTO or Venue

Any Online District Office except PUVRC and PUVREC

References: LTO Office Website