There are many vehicles today that need to change their classification from Private to “For Hire”. The following information are the requirements and procedure to take for your vehicle to be in the classification of “For Hire”.

♦ Original copy of the Certificate of Registration Encumbered (CRE)
♦ Original copy of the latest Official Receipt of payment of MVUC and other fees
♦ Confirmation of CR/OR in case the transacting district office is different from the district office that issued the current certificate of registration
♦ Valid Franchise (MTOP) from Local Government Unit in case of TC
♦ Valid franchise with electronic confirmation from the LTFRB
♦ Written consent from the financing company
♦ Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
♦ Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
♦ Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)

1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.

NCR Public Utility Vehicle Registration Center (PUVRC)
Public Utility Vehicle Registration Extension Center (PUVREC)
Other Regions Any Online District / Extension Office