After the busy and tiring adventures in Cagayan de Oro’s caves and falls like the Catanico Falls and Monigue Cave, it is a great need to have an accommodation that will not only provide you comfort and tranquility but also relaxation in your budget. Here, we have put together the affordable hotels in the city that still offers what a tired and practical guest is looking for.
List of cheap and Affodable Inn, Pension House, Suites and Hotel in Cagayan de Oro City
– This is a novel facility that welcomes group tours, students on field trips, families and transient travelers who are practical and prefer to stay in an affordable, safe, comfortable and convenient hotel that is a mere five minutes from the commercial district in the city.
Address: Corrales Extension, Cagayan de Oro City
Contact Numbers: (+63088) 856-4200; (+63088) 856-6820; (+6308822) 726643
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Rate: 250.00
– D’ Morvie is known for its small or pod like rooms. This branch is a few blocks away Limketkai Mall and a few minutes drive to Gaisano Mall (depending on traffic conditions).
Address: Corner Lapasan Highway and Yacapin Street, Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (88) 856 7197
Room Rate: 250.00
– MASS SPECC Hostel is an ideal place for people traveling in groups. It is a few blocks away Divisoria (downtown area) where most fast food chains, restaurants, bars, banks and the weekend Night Cafe and Market is located.
Address: Tiano Street, Cagayan de Oro City
Room Rates: 275.00
Park View Hotel
– Well-positioned in Cagayan De Oro City Center, Cagayan Parkview Hotel is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Cagayan De Oro. Set 0.01 Km from the excitement of the city, this 2-star hotel commands an excellent location and provides access to the city’s biggest attractions. Also within easy reach are City Hall, Gaston Park, Barbeque Station.
Address: Triso Neri Street, Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (88) 857-1197; 857-1198
Room Rates: 330.00
– Kyross Inn has basic facilities. It is just a few blocks away Divisoria (downtown area) where most fast food chains, restaurants, bars, banks and the weekend Night Cafe and Market is located.
Address: Mabini Street, Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (8822) 728832
Room Rates: 395.00
– It is a few blocks away Divisoria (downtown area) where most fast food chains, restaurants, bars, banks and the weekend Night Cafe and Market is located.
Address: Mabini St, Cagayan de Oro
Contact Number: (088) 856 4360
Room Rates: 450.00
– Rhapsody Suites offers its visitors and guests spacious rooms, free Wi-fi, PABX telephones in every room, individual hot and cold shower and toilet, Slimfit Cable TV and for suite rooms – a dinning table, refrigerator and 32″ flat screen cable TV were also added.
Address: Arch. S. Hayes St. – Lt. Guillermo St., Cogon Cagayan de Oro City Philippines, 9000
Contact Numbers: (088) 857-1101; (088) 857-2981; (088) 323-2665
Email Address: RhapsodySuites@gmail.com
Room Rates: 500.00
Will’s Place Business Hotel
– Will’s Place is located at Jacutin Building along Velez Street, between Mabini and Montalban Streets. It is directly across City Central School. Expect Will’s Place to be well-furnished, well-designed and well-managed to give good customer service for its clients.
Address: Mabini-Don Apolinar Velez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City Philippines, 9000
Contact Numbers: (08822) 745-888; 0917-6320650
Room Rate: 550.00
St. Nicholas Traveller’s Inn
– The facilities and services provided by Saint Nicholas Inn ensure a pleasant stay for guests. Family room, Wi-Fi in public areas, restaurant, room service, coffee shop are just a few of the facilities that set Saint Nicholas Inn apart from other hotels in the city.
Address: Lt. Guillermo corner A.S. Hayes Street, Cogon,, Cagayan De Oro City Center, Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Contact Numbers: 0922 885 5918
Room Rate: 557.00
– A small business hotel located along Tirso Neri street, Divisoria, fronting the city’s amphi theater, beside Philippine Airlines ticketing office. It is right at the very heart of the cultural, fashion, business and historical center of Cagayan de Oro City.
Address: Tirso Neri Street, Cagayan De Oro City
Contact Numbers: 088-309-2222 / 08822-72-2222 / 088-857-4447 / 092-2821-9728
Email Address: email@example.com
Room Rate: 650.00